Below is our recommendation on the appropriate bat size based on player height.
This guide can be used for all Junior and Senior cricket bats.
To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How Does It Work?
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment in accordance with your statuotory rights. If you are outside of this window please contact us on 01462 435555 to discuss your return request.
- Returning for exchange, the item(s) must be new and unused condition, contained inside all original packing.
- Returning for a refund of an item that is not wanted, the item(s) must be new and unused condition, contained inside all original packing.
- Returning for a claim of manufacturing fault. Please see our full terms on our 'Returns & Refunds' page.
- Returning items sent in error, must be new and unused condition, contained inside all original packing.
Free gifts, promotional items or items that have been used but not wanted are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns for faulty items are free (confirmed upon receipt and inspection by either our staff or the corresponding brand representative).
- Returns for items sent in error are free of charge.
- Returns for refund of unwanted items are charged at £5.30. Creating the label is free, we simply deduct the £5.30 from your refund amount.
- Returns from outside mainlaind UK and Northern Ireland will need to raised as a returns request prior to return. Our automated label service does is not supported outside of these territories, as such you will need to source and pay for your own courier service to retrun the item(s).
- We do not exchange products. We want to ensure you receive a product as quickly as possible. To make this possible, you can instead return a product and place a new order for the right product. We will then refund the returned item (less carriage cost if you use this facility).
What will happen after I have sent my item back?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return, in accordance with the terms stated in the 'What items are returnable?' section.
- If your return for exchange is approved, we will raise a new order for the exchanged item(s) to be processed, and dispatched within 3 working days. (Exceptions apply where stock shortages exist).
- If your return for a refund is approved, we will issue a refund less the cost of return within 10 working days of inspection.
- Returns for product faults may require inspection by the brand of manufacture and as such, confirmation of approval/rejection final decision is made by the brand. In event of approval, we will offer you a like-for-like replacement where possible, or a store credit. A refund is also available, subject to statuotory right.
What Do I Need To Know?
CLAIM OF MANUFACTURING FAULT - NOTES FOR GUIDANCE