Push yourself to your limits with the ASICS GT-2000 8, our stylish running shoe for women engineered to give maximum support and protection with every step. Energised cushioning on the sole helps you run further while SpEVA foam reduces impact and helps minimise the strain on your body, as well as giving you extra bounce with each stride.
ASICS GT-2000 8 also gives improved stability thanks to a new underlayer support system and Stability Trusstic which prevents your feet from moving around inside the shoe and helps you stay aligned no matter how far you go. Guidance line technology gives added support to keep you in your natural line of motion.
We've added extra room in the forefoot, creating more space for the big toe to give more flexibility for all foot shapes. And for extra comfort, our Jacquard mesh technology helps ventilate the shoe to keep your feet cool. This is all reinforced by the improved moulded EVA sockliner, which provides an extra layer of breathability and moisture management.
Excellent and reliable grip is vital for any runner, and the ASICS GT-2000 8 has got it covered. The ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber outsole is designed to give extra traction, keeping you safe and secure on any road surface. This durable compound also protect the shoes against damage that can be caused by long-term wear. Put simply, ASICS GT-2000 8 takes care of all the details, leaving you to focus on improving your distance and pace.
Asics GT-2000 8 running shoes have a range of features and benefits:
• Impact Guidance System - Asics design philosophy in which the individual components of the shoe work together resulting in a more comfortable step and an improved gait.
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury.
• Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
• Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets where the laces pass through the upper which disburse lace tension improving fit and reducing possible irritation.
• DuoMax Support System - Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability.